Revenue Protection Program Manager - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | 411 Locals
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
411 Locals is a top US & Canada SEO digital advertising agency, having served 70 000 customers over 15 years. We help local businesses grow their market presence through local SEO and multiple other customized strategies, including website design and development, social media marketing, and content creation. We have business presence in 5 countries across 4 continents, continue our ambitious growth, and boast an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
We have a passion and the expertise to help small and medium sized businesses through digital marketing. 411 Locals is looking for an ambitious and motivated Revenue Protection PM to help guide us on the next phase of our company’s rapid growth.
Develop and implement a portfolio of initiatives that focus on continuously improving the customer retention rate. Serve as a close partner to all CS departments and work across all company divisions to drive awareness, change and improvements in all areas that impact customer retention.
Responsible for the identification and actioning of key drivers that result in customer cancellations.
Responsible for effectively facilitating change while mitigating risk to the current business using change, program and project management best practices.
Use data to validate assumptions, forecast impact and measure results on all recommended and approved initiatives.
Engage Customer Success leadership to define and prioritize the key drivers of customer cancellations.
Define and successfully launch, monitor, and continuously improve retention improvement initiatives that deliver positive results.
Partner with Sales, Marketing, Advertising, IT and other key stakeholders to ensure cross-functional transparency, accountability and on-time delivery of commitments on initiatives.
Identify and correct process gaps, marketing campaigns and proactive outreach triggers that will improve customer experience while simultaneously driving desired business results.
Collaborate with training and operations to ensure departmental readiness for new programs, process changes, and opportunities to enforce customer-centricity throughout each department within Customer Success.
Action customer feedback and insights to drive improvements across the business.
Identify and analyze data to quickly understand trends and take immediate action to minimize risk and impact.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required (work experience may be substituted for education)
3-5 years building, executing, and/or improving programs focused on customer retention in a recurring revenue business.
Six Sigma Green belt required, Back belt preferred.
Proven track record of working with cross-functional stakeholders and making strategic recommendations to evolve high-profile, high-impact programs.
Must be highly organized, collaborative, and possess exceptional time management skills, with the ability to effectively juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results.
Strong program and/or management skills with the ability to identify and solve problems quickly with minimal guidance.
Strong attention to detail and a desire to make a difference.
Curiosity about how things work and the “why” behind them.
- Based on management decision, travel requirements will be updated.
Base salary + bonus
Performance bonus based on KPI’s including, but not limited to:
>100% Net Revenue Retention
Month-over-month increase in Save Rate
Month-over-month improvement in Save Quality
Get Stuff Done, Deliver Results, Own It!
- Achieve results for the business and for customers
- Be accountable and action oriented
- Take ownership for identifying and creatively solving problems
- Know your numbers and manage them daily
Directly Communicate, Fiercely Collaborate
- Get to the point – be professional, direct, and efficient
- Lead with facts, actions, and solutions – not opinions and excuses
- Work together to solve issues and improve the business quickly, efficiently, and effectively
- Passionately debate ideas to get to the best outcome and then once a decision has been made move forward together to make it successful as a cross-functional team
- Be open, transparent, and inclusive with both successes and challenges
Innovate Always and in All Ways
- Entrepreneurial to our core
- Always be looking for new business opportunities and new ways to serve our customers
- Never satisfied with how things are currently and always look to make improvements
- Motivated by creating something from nothing or designing a new way to do something
Domain Experts, Company Experts
- Hunger for knowledge, personal growth, and passion for learning
- Leverage existing true functional expertise and develop new functional expertise
- Develop a profound understanding of the company, internal and external customers, and markets to successfully apply domain expertise
Growth: Customers, Company, People
- Have a growth mindset for our customers, the company and ourselves.
- Personal and people development plus building high performance teams are the foundation for future growth
- Plan and organize eXponential growth, The world is too big for thinking small
- Profitable growth through diversification in products and channels for future stability
- Approach each decision and each obstacle encountered with a focus on creating win, win, win outcomes for our customers, the company, and ourselves. “Everybody wins”
Already a member? Sign In