RN Branch Director
San Diego, CA, USA | Kindred At Home
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:114 people have viewed this job
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional goals.
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Branch Director is accountable for managing the day-to-day branch operations to ensure the following: operational efficiencies, quality of patient care, regulatory compliance, support of business development & patient base growth, achievement of key performance indicators, and people management/development. The Branch Director supervises the branch/clinical staff. Direct responsibility of ensuring the branch meets applicable Federal, State, and local laws regarding the certification and licensure process at all times. Responsible for long-range planning, fiscal viability, and quality of care provided by the branch. Recruits, interviews, and hires staff and monitors quality care and organizational performance. Assist other disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of services delivered.
- Develops, plans, implements, analyzes and organizes operations for the Branch.
- Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by the Branch by providing supervision and support to the Clinical Manager(s).
- Works in conjunction with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of Operations and Finance Department to establish Branch’s revenue and budget goals.
- Recognizes the clinical leadership and provides support and supervision to the Clinical Manager(s) to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services.
- Maintains office operations in an efficient, productive, effective, and organized manner, which provides a safe working environment for employees, meeting local ordinances and fire and safety regulations in compliance with the company policies.
- Conducts continuous quality improvement quarterly committee meetings, reviews all patient satisfaction data, and follows up on negative patient satisfaction surveys and follow-up visits with referral sources.
- Communicates with the Area Director of Operations or the AVP of Operations for direction, problem-solving, and implementation of programs and protocols.
- Partners with Sales Directors and Account Manager(s) to meet budgeted admission goals. Participates in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Current RN License.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare operations management experience, preferably within Home Health or Hospice.
- Outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated experience motivating, educating, supervising, and supporting staff and developing a cohesive team.
- Experienced with quality improvement monitoring and reporting tools and methods.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Fiscal management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EMR proficiency, prior Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation, and automobile liability insurance.
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Category: Home Health Ops Management - Single Site
Already a member? Sign In