Sales Account Manager - Federal DoD Sales
Remote, USA | Veritas Technologies LLC
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Veritas’ strategy is to help companies build upon a basic foundation of a good information management program which includes data protection, data availability, and data insight. This will require an Enterprise Data Management platform. A software-driven architecture that frees companies from infrastructure and is technology agnostic, will give customers better data visibility, control, access, and insight.
SCOPE OF ROLE
US Air Force and specified Combatant Command responsibility leading the strategy and execution to drive opportunities and solutions within the territory space. Responsible for end user sales working in partnership with our channel, reseller and distribution partners across VERITAS’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sells the VERITAS offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business.
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets.
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing VERITAS.
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory.
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process.
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota.
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
PROFESSIONAL, PERSONAL and TECHNICAL
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account/relationships with customers
- Ability to map VERITAS offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts.
- Proven achievement against goals or targets
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilizes them to drive success.
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas.
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition.
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organization
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within high-tech industry, within first/second sales role or as an inside sales representative.
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development.
- Proven full fiscal years performance demonstrable in a high tech organization or within channel and partners
- Further education desired and/ relevant industry experience
- Exposure to the VERITAS offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software.
Already a member? Sign In