Sales Content Manager
Stamford, CT, USA | Gartner Consulting
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
Overview of role:
The Sales Content Manager will be responsible for the strategy and management of all internal sources and intranet pages.This individual will collaborate with different business partners to plan which content will used, timing of content delivery and ensure that the content is cohesive and impactful.
- Support high priority Conferences Communications for OC-1: Including Sales, Marketing and Operations leads.
- Collaborate effectively across the Sales Communications team to learn and employ standards for articulating Gartner/Conferences best practices.
- Adhere to globally consistent standards for articulating best practices – aligned to strategy and presented in context of the standard language and tools. Execute the intranet strategy and publish weekly homepage content via content management system.
- Flawless execution required for all sales-facing content.
- Work with corporate marketing on any sales tools and materials needed.
- Ability to write and assess the quality of other written materials.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in high performance and often stressful environment.
- Translate client requirements into quality content. Must have the clout and confidence to hold firm on pre-determined guidelines.
- Work closely with Sales leaders, BU leaders, IT partners, prioritizing content and workflow according to strategy.
- Monitor, support and train content contributors and owners to keep their areas well maintained.
- Manage India COE Projects and collaborate with India COE partners to provide context on GCS business
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience, consisting of 2-3 years as an editor/content or manager in either print or Web publishing.
- Strong writing skills, great interpersonal skills, creativity, intellectual curiosity.
- Must be able to handle curve balls and be comfortable with change and ambiguity.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to understand and apply strategy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Eagerness to learn, self-starter.
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web content experience.
Already a member? Sign In