Sales Director, Media Sales [Remote
Irving, TX, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:84 people have viewed this job
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Who we are (or a little bit about us):
CitrusAd is powering retail media, with a personalized sponsored product and display ad technology platform for some of the world's biggest retailers across 25 countries. Our tech paired with a world class services division is driving retailer media sales and enhanced Ad Serving for retailers of any size. Now that’s refreshing!
In 2020, we saw an amazing year of growth for our organization, with the focus being on diversifying from our core platform/technology only offering and expanding into the retail media sector via services, as well as creating the largest US ecommerce grocery network. Each strategic move has meant more success and allowed us to continue to win against our competitors.
Our mission is to be the world’s leading retail media platform, with every aspect of our business being world class. We are able to achieve this by living by our core principles:
- Gratitude, honesty, and transparency
- Show up
- Know the role you play
- Do less, deliver more, obsess
- Incremental improvements
- Take ownership
- Collective leadership
- Team before the individual and most importantly,
- Mutual respect
Why this could be your next big break:
At CitrusAd, we are committed to fueling our team members’ passion for creativity, collaboration, and desire to learn and grow.After all, it’s our people that propel us forward. If you thrive in a creatively open environment with a teamwork atmosphere, this may be the job for you!
Our Sales Directors are an integral part of the team and responsible for driving revenue and partnership growth for omni-channel media programs. This role is centered on sales throughout the pre- and post-sales process for media partnerships. This includes managing an existing book of business alongside a client solutions manager, bringing in net new business, growing brand/agency partnerships and internal cross-functional management. The position requires strong interpersonal skills to manage day to day client communication, a strategic mindset to develop media recommendations and deliver on revenue goals.
About the role:
The Director of Sales role will be positioned as a part of our growing media network team to coordinate sales and manage client relationships in the CPG categories across our Sponsored Product and Display Ad technology media platform. The ideal candidate should have a proven history of exceeding sales goals and existing in-roads with media contacts at CPG companies and agencies.Past experience in ecommerce media and sponsored search are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate revenue and strive to exceed target quota
- Utilize existing networks & intelligence tools to identify & contact prospective brand and agency contacts
- Offer smart client research, trends & ideas (i.e. valid business reasons) to drive interest & cultivate relationships
- Dissect each brand organization to uncover different rivers of funding (shopper marketing, brand, ecommerce, national media agency) with the intent to simultaneously unlock and elevate each relationship
- Own a room (even virtually) – present dynamically and instill confidence to challenge our clients in a kind, smart and creative way to ensure we are doing what is best for both businesses long-term
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Collaborate with internal teams (account management, ad operations, creative, analytics, development) to ensure a seamless experience for both the retailer & suppliers
- Communicate with retailer teams (Category Managers & Vendor Marketing) regarding “VIP” account outreach, pipeline, messaging + SKU prioritization, URL confirmation, etc.
- Track outreach & sales activity pipeline using CRM tool, HubSpot
We are looking for a Sales Director who has the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Working knowledge of retail, eCommerce and digital monetization programs as well as Ad Tech Industry knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities – trust, loyalty, empathy, forward thinking, self-starter
- Strong organization skills – proving the ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to problem solve focused on being solution oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Proven thought leader in strategic planning and operational efficiencies
- Efficient time management skills – able to sustain timeline management and campaign deliverables
- Experience in various CRM, Sales Intelligence and Ad Server platforms and/or the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Google suite products
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising, media sales and/or business development
- Strong understanding of CPG environment either through direct sales experience or similar exposure
- Comfortable with DSP, DMP, PMP terminology & discussion
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- Post COVID travel required to Brands/Agency offices
Already a member? Sign In