Sales Director, West Coast
Los Angeles, CA, USA | VideoAmp
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
- Drive significant y/y revenue growth by creating and executing go to market strategies for VideoAmp's Platform across Agency Partners in LA, San Francisco and other West Coast regional markets.
- Build a bottoms up plan to drive incremental revenue from existing accounts and new client expansion while protecting against churn and investment retraction.
- Develop and inspire an elite team of consultative sales professionals that are accountable to practicing established sales fundamentals and ensuring CRM accurately depicts this activity.
- Lead with an optimistic client first strategy that delivers solutions not just products and actionable insights to drive outcomes.
- Own and cultivate senior level relationships at agencies to not only support your team’s tactical work but to secure long-term strategic business.
- Ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience at every company touchpoint - from first engagement to post campaign reporting.
- Forecast and report on key weekly sales team KPIs and be dependable to achieve quarterly results.
- Work collaboratively within Account Sales leadership, your team’s split-partners, with the Brand Solutions team and other key partners including strategy, client success and legal.
- Be highly visible in-market as a thought leader to increase awareness of VideoAmp’s capabilities and understanding of what we do.
- Cultivate a team culture that is congenial, empathetic, full of passion for their work, with an insatiable will to win.
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years - Ad-tech, TV, OTT, Digital AND/OR Linear experience • Strong reputation and experience with ad tech and SaaS
- Powerful network of Agency relationships
- College degree in the area of Business, Marketing, Analytics, or Engineering preferred
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Annual vacation, childcare and pet-care stipends
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness classes and personal trainers to promote your well-being
- Progressive approach to paid parental leave
- Epic personal and professional growth opportunities
The proliferation of streaming and digital media services has created the golden age of video entertainment with more premium TV content than ever before and we believe these experiences should be free or affordable to every human on the planet.
Making this accessible to everyone usually requires subsidies from the advertising industry to power an effective three-way value exchange between a publisher producing content, a consumer viewing it and an advertiser paying the publisher for the chance to connect with its audience.
While the ability to watch premium TV content on any device at any time is great for the consumer, the systems powering these services are fragmented, riddled with complexity and struggling to evolve in a changing privacy landscape. These systems are putting the entire ecosystem and three way value exchange at risk by providing an incomplete and siloed view of the audience that are responsible for advertising waste from inflated metrics, a decrease in publisher revenue opportunity from under-representing their audiences and consumers stuck with suboptimal viewing experiences.
Today the industry standard tools are usually designed where connectivity and applications of consumer data sets often come with negative trade off for consumer privacy or security risks of leaking private data. We envision a world where this doesn't have to be the case - a world where consumer privacy, security, and governance are incorporated into the fabric of the codebase that interfaces with these systems to enable the necessary business use-cases that keep these viewing experiences free or affordable to everyone.
The mission of VideoAmp is to be the independent software and data company creating a more sophisticated data-driven advertising ecosystem that redefines how media is valued, bought and sold. Our platform provides measurement and optimization tools that unifies audiences across the disparate systems of traditional TV, streaming video and digital media. We are unlocking new value for those that currently operate within a siloed view of their audiences, creating efficiencies for the entire industry. We are transforming a 100-year old industry by powering a more effective three-way value exchange that results in advertisers increasing their return on investment, publishers increasing their revenues and improving the viewing experience for consumers.
Already a member? Sign In