Anywhere, Germany | Customertimes Corp
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Customertimes is hiring a high-performing Sales Director in Germany to drive sales by building strong relationships with prospective clients in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Customertimes is hiring an experienced Sales Director for our new office in Germany. This individual will be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, and meeting sales goals. Responsibilities will include prospecting and engaging new clients, identifying their needs, presenting Customertimes solutions, and participating in contractual negotiations. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the sales process and will develop a strong knowledge of our services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills at the stakeholder level.
• 7+ years of sales experience with a focus on professional IT services / consultative selling
• Solid understanding of the technology and professional services delivery cycle, ideally within the Salesforce ecosystem
• Preferred industry verticals experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences (Consumer Health, Medical Products/Devices), Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing or FinTech
• Entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Fluency in English and German
• Generate and pre-qualify leads, close new business for Salesforce professional services in the German/DACH market Identify key executives within prospect organizations with the goal of attaining timely, face-to-face meetings that include key decision makers
• Stay informed about prospect’s business and technology challenges and be prepared to recommend the appropriate Customertimes professional services and product offerings
• Meet and exceed annual sales quota
• Effectively communicate the Customertimes value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Share information with Customertimes leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid the development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies
• Contribute to the sales pipeline with detailed information regarding the number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, along with their status and next steps
• This position requires working independently as well as coordinating with teams from other locations. You are expected to contribute an average of 40 hours per week, but time can be managed flexibly – exceeding the quota is the key consideration.
• Full-time employment with Customertimes
• Sales bonus and commissions (details to be provided in Job Offer)
• Ability to work remotely (home office). As a globally distributed organization, we embraced remote work long before it was established as the mainstream.
Already a member? Sign In