Sales Engineer - Remote
Remote, USA | ParTech, Inc.
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Brink Sales team.The Sales Engineer will work closely with the Channel, SMB, and Major Account team’s and partners to ensure that Brink is being best positioned for successful deployment. In conjunction with assigned Sales Executives, you will be responsible for scheduling and conducting remote and in-person product demonstrations, articulating the technical value of Brink and ensuring successful Proof of Concepts to beat the competition.
PAR Technology Corporation is the parent company for three wholly owned business units providing systems and services for both government and hospitality sectors. PAR’s largest business unit, Restaurant & Retail Systems (PARTech, Inc.), is the world’s leader in technology products and service integration solutions for the quick service restaurant industry. With revenues of approximately $150M, this unit serves many of the largest restaurant companies in the United States and around the world.
- Deliver compelling vision and user experience of the product to prospects
- Educate prospects on the business value of Brink’s offerings
- Lead the presentation of targeted demonstrations to show how Brink will meet a client’s specific needs
- Assist in qualifying leads and set appointments for software demonstrations with potential clients
- Work with team to design custom proof of concept demonstrations for potential clients
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor Brink’s technical and business value proposition to those needs
- Use listening and problem-solving skills to determine technical requirements and equipment needed to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Act as the Technical Account Manager throughout the evaluation process, including: Taking ownership of all technical aspects of the trial process to ensure a successful outcome; Assisting prospects with system configuration (policy configs, alert rules, etc.); Addressing technical challenges with creative solutions; Providing consultative insight on security monitoring best practices
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Continuously learn and update skills in quickly evolving technologies
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years’ experience of successful technical solutions sales or restaurant operations vertical
- Demonstrated ability to present technically complex solutions to key stakeholders
- Self-starter, motivator and innovator with excellent project management instincts and abilities, strong written and verbal communications
- High level of flexibility, creativity and dependability
- Experience working with POS software is preferred
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to read, write and speak with internal and external stakeholders in a highly professional manner
- Accountable to commitments and execute on deadlines
Quality: “Possesses an understanding of and performs work related activities in accordance with and in support of the corporation Quality Policy”.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position’s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Already a member? Sign In