Sales & Marketing Director
Prospect Heights, IL, USA | Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
* Manage Market Sales Managers in the community to achieve occupancy, move in, and revenue targets for the community
* Close sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about services and programs that can meet their needs
* Respond promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Responsible for being the single point of contact for referral agencies
* Develop and maintains relationships with and generates leads through resident, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis
* Utilize sales processes, systems, and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals
* Partner with district sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve communities' press releases and other forms of media that promote the communities services
* Represent the communities and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related field required
* Must have 2yrs senior living sales experience.
* Must have at least 2yrs sales management experience; strong leadership & communication skills
* Senior living experience preferred; must have skilled nursing experience
* Proven track record of generating and closing a high percentage of qualified leads
* Professional contacts in the market a plus!
Already a member? Sign In