Sales Operations Manager - eero
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:79 people have viewed this job
Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero, an Amazon company, is the first company to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology, ensuring there isn’t a home layout or connected device we can’t handle. Fixing connectivity is, however, just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
Overview of the Sales Operations role:
Sales Operations is a critical function at eero, working closely with the Sales, Finance, Manufacturing and Operations teams to ensure seamless go-to-market and beyond. You will be responsible for sales planning, strategy, operations and analytics across our retail and B2B channels. This is a highly strategic and visible role in which you will have a high degree of autonomy and outsized impact. Sales Operations is part of the broader Business Operations team at eero. This role will report to the Head of Business Operations.
What you will drive:
Sales Strategy & Execution:
· Define strategy and execution for new market entry (the why and the how)
· Implement initiatives to increase conversion and velocity of our pipeline
· Streamline sales data and definitions across channels to improve our reporting
· Create KPIs and dashboards for various audiences (i.e. sales team, eero/Amazon leadership)
· Build and own sales forecasting across channels
· Evaluate quality and scalability of current sales systems and where appropriate, implement new systems
· Maintain our CRM
· Bring rigor and organization to the weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings and reports
· Create and document our sales processes, and train/onboard team members
Cross-functional projects (examples):
· Work on streamlining pricing across channels
· Assist the supply chain team to increase inventory visibility for sales team
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of work experience in analytically driven roles at start-ups, consulting, i-banking, and/or PE/VC
· Familiarity with sales & marketing tech stack (CRM, marketing automation tools etc.)
· Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau etc.)
· Comfort and patience in dealing with ambiguous situations
· A beginner's mindset
· Technology/hardware industry exposure
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Already a member? Sign In