Sales & Relationship Manager (SEA), Securities Services - VP
Singapore, Singapore | BNP Paribas
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
To market our securities services solutions and franchise (Global custody, Fund administration etc) to asset owners like central banks, SWFs, pension funds as well as to asset managers.
• Toprotect and retain the existing client revenue streams
• To grow these revenues through the cross selling of additional solutions and the execution of strategic client relationship planning, while ensuring the highest standard of client experience.
• Responsible for building and managing a pipeline of key deals and new business opportunities.
• To contribute to achieving the Sales Budget under South East Asia.
• Responsible for ensuring maximum profitability is achieved as well as achieving pre-agreed new sales targets.
• Responsible for developing and sharing internally, market and competitive information
• Build and develop relationship with prospective clients
• Market BP2S Brand
• Accountable for KYC documentation and client due diligence compliance
• Negotiate custody agreements with clients in collaboration with BP2S Legal
• Collaborate with our colleagues across the BNP Paribas Group to ensure a ‘One Bank’ approach for our institutional clients.
• Develop detailed understanding of local clients' organisation, with specific purpose of understanding the clients' strategy
• Define and maintain local account plan, setting out clear objectives, actions and identify business development opportunities
• Understand and actively promote the full suite of BP2S' products and services to the client, to maximise cross selling opportunities
• Work with internal management and teams to ensure excellence in service delivery, in line with agreed service level commitments
• Ensure prompt resolution to client complaints and disputes, and efficient response to client requests and queries
• Strong Discipline in Client Vision inputs for pipelines
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Experience in complex institutional relationship management
• Minimum 10 – 15 years of experience in managing client relationships
• Proven experience successfully closing sales and managing multi-billion relationships
• Proven track record of client retention and revenue expansion
• Effectively liaises with a number of individuals throughout the organisation;
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Good presentation skills, both written and oral with strong attention to detail
• Strong ethical and professional conduct
Specific Qualifications Required
• Bachelor’s Degree / Masters
Already a member? Sign In