Sales Transformation Finance Director
Indianapolis, IN, USA | Genesys
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:90 people have viewed this job
We are looking for a Sales Transformation Finance Director to join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing Finance, we are looking for a senior level, hands on leader with a strategic mindset who demonstrates the ability to drive core financial areas and be a trusted adviser to the business. The leader will be responsible for supporting sales business partners across Channel, Sales Transformation, Vertical Acceleration, Migrations and more.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Serve as the primary financial support for the Sales groups noted above for bookings, compensation, and opex.
- Support rapid growth and Sales Transformation with focus on pipeline management, forecasting, and sales and marketing units/capacity/productivity
- Support Head of Sales, e.g. presentations for Operating Committee and Management Committee
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes, skills, and experience:
- Execution oriented, get-stuff done leader who builds high performing teams and processes.
- A player-coach who leads through example and is willing and able to dive in when needed and roll up sleeves to attack problems and devise solutions. Cultivates a culture of energy and employee engagement
- Deep experience and understanding of software business models and key drivers for success.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with imperfect information to inform data-driven decision-making. Exceptional ability to challenge and support the business, to anticipate issues, and to drive good decision making with fact-based analytics
- Strong listener and great communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey complex concepts in a succinct, simple way. Demonstrates ability to quickly establish credibility and capability to effectively build rapport with and partner with executives and sponsors
- Exceptional business partner with outstanding ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally and at multiple levels of the organization through influence rather than direct authority
- High integrity leader who demonstrates commitment to fairness, driving to the right answers and builds culture of trust
- Thrive in a high visibility role in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and ability to work and deliver well within deadlines
Already a member? Sign In