Los Angeles, CA, USA | Deloitte Consulting
Consulting - IT
Job Description:79 people have viewed this job
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Deloitte Digital.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Do you want to work on transformative, global projects?
Have you dreamed of working in an inclusive, inspiring environment that is committed to your personal growth and development?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, then Deloitte is the place for you.
Work you’ll do
A Salesforce architect works within an engagement team and identifies the organization’s needs, breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the clients, explaining to designers and developers what’s required and guiding their progress, producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on leading future IT needs.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
• Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
• Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
• Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
• DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
• Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
• Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
• Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
• Previous “Big 4” experience.
• Salesforce Certifications.
• Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
• Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Already a member? Sign In