Search Strategy Manager
Chicago, IL, USA | Publicis Media
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Digital Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize Interactive marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on digital channels – with an emphasis on Paid Search & Media. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, you will develop, create, and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance
- Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients
- Mentor and train other members of the team on media planning and paid digital strategy and execution
- Perform ongoing program and competitive audits
- Advise on process and program integration plans between paid and owned channels
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
- Execute tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROAS in paid campaigns
- Manage performance and ad spend budgets for multiple large campaigns at any given time
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV’s when appropriate
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including paid search strategy
- Proven success at an Agency working with multiple sophisticated clients across diverse industries and handling programs from the beginning scoping stage to launch, optimization, measurement and testing
- Experience working on projects in other digital channels – social, online media, affiliate, email, mobile etc.
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising is required, additional Google certifications are a plus
Already a member? Sign In