Senior Account Director
London, United Kingdom | Syneos Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Senior Account Director role with Litmus.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who bring forward thinking, a solutions focused approach, innovation and energy to the forefront of everything they do.
Litmus Medical Communications acts as a catalyst to accelerate uptake and embed the value of therapies across the product lifecycle, bringing business strategy to science and scientific expertise to your business. With our base in Europe, we are cognizant of the diverse healthcare systems, regulations and market dynamics of the region; however, we are not limited by geography and support our clients at a local, European and global level. Whatever the reach required, we specialize in building relationships, understanding and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and medical/healthcare professionals. We develop a range of strategic solutions based on an understanding of both the objectives and issues of our clients as well as their stakeholders, focusing on facilitating peer-to-peer and scientific communications through a range of channels. As effective and compelling communication is key, whether for a marketing story, scientific data or market access support, we have a dedicated editorial excellence team providing content that can be syndicated to deliver solutions to enhance patient care.
- The primary purpose of the role is to be a partner to our clients and to deliver client service excellence by leading by example. In addition to driving high levels of satisfaction and seeking out new business opportunities as the main senior point of contact.
- Focus would be on ensuring smooth running of client services teams and accountability for meeting the business objectives of the clients both strategically and financially. Would be seen as a key ambassador for the company and it’s values.
- Degree Educated within a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and good proof reading skills
- Solution focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
- Able to lead a team effectively and manage upwards
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills and abilities
- Good Financial & commercial acumen
- Knowledge of pharma regulations (ABPI)
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Already a member? Sign In