Senior Analyst - Sap Fico Support
Pune, India | Eaton Corporation
Industry:Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.We are looking forward to Sr.Analyst – SAP FICO Support based in Pune, India. In Company, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a Organizationel of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to
· Good understanding the various Organizationules of SAP FICO and be able to support the various functionalities like Finance Accounting (General Ledger) – Classic GL ECC6, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Finance Reporting) and its integration with MM, PP, SD and CS Organizationule.Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC) and its integration with SAP PP (BOMs, Production Orders) and SAP MM (Material pricing (PIR) and Order Settlements.
· Hands-on Product Cost rolls and analysis is a MUST. Profitability Analysis (COPA) and its integration with SD and CS Organizationule. Cost/Profit Center Accounting ,Statutory Reporting, Financial Consolidation & Intercompany Elimination.
· Hands-on data migration including Product Costing and Cost Variance Analysis is a MUST Automatic payment program for Vendors,Master data, Fixed Assets, Consolidation reporting.
· Configure solutions to enable corporate strategic objective and drive business value; work through SAP process improvements/automation and document the To-be business process configured in SAP FI/CO, test and ensure proper integration with other Organizationules
·Integrate between business needs and technology solutions to define support procedures, define systems strategy, articulate systems requirements, test, prototype etc.
·Provide input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including legacy data conversion, development of technical objects and interfaces for small requests
· Workwith SD, MM, PP process teams to facilitate incidents/requests progress and to ensure an integrated system solution.
·Good trouble-shooter and proven exposure as a Production support specialist.
·Involved in month end and year end closing activities and worked on developing the Business process procedures to help end users in executing the transactions
·Exposure to ITIL framework, worked with problem management and re-enforcement training to reduce/optimize incidents and Training to change management.
·Proven competency in presentation, training, documentation and support. Training Business Process Owners, Power users and End users.
The position requires managing and interacting with global technical/functional SAP teams and/or with the customer through daily activities, weekly meetings.
· Post Graduates,MBA,CA Or Graduate with good finance domain,
· 8 to 10 Years of experience in SAP-FICO
· ABAP skills will be added advantage.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
Already a member? Sign In