Tempe, AZ, USA | Leading Information Technologies Company
Operations / Production
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
The Senior Analyst will be a key member of the Global Analytics department serving as a subject matter expert to various functional business partners. You will partner with our Hosting brands to support critical initiatives focused on improving various customer and financial metrics. You will not only dive deep to find data driven insights, but craft meaningful reporting that can be discussed and acted upon with your peers. This role reports into the Architect, Global Analytics and will interface with senior leaders from the organization on a regular basis.
- Analyze customer data aimed at improving customer retention and to drive customer engagement strategies
- Work with the business to develop data based inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine drivers of retention and customer value.
- Design and evaluate test and learn campaigns aimed at improving customer retention, engagement and success while optimizing business KPIs
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact
- BS in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related field. MS or PhD degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in applied analytics or data engineering
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with one or more Big Data platforms such as Hadoop or AWS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Oozie and Spark
- Practical knowledge applying analytical techniques such as survival and failure analysis, regression, decision trees, segmentation, clustering, and other techniques to describe patterns and make predictions with real-world data.
- Understanding of sampling and testing methodology including A/B splits and multivariate testing.
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and drives until the answer is clear.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experiencing translating analytic findings to business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and improved business performance.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior leadership.
- Some experience and willingness to take on Data Engineering tasks.
- Specific experience with financial modeling such as life time value
- Strong writing, and presentation skills.