Senior Audio DSP Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA | Amazon
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:162 people have viewed this job
Echo Frames is Amazon's first prescription-ready smart glasses. The vision of the product is to allow our customers to bring the magic of Alexa on-the-go, to get more done and be more present. The team is focused on bringing technology and design into a form that is familiar to millions of glasses wearers, in a way that has never been done by any other company before. If you are excited about pushing the envelope and developing brand new experiences for consumers, we would love to meet you.
As a Senior Audio DSP Engineer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams
As an Audio DSP Engineer, you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment.
You will participate in designing and improving the audio DSP algorithms and integrating them into an emerging product. You will join a highly talented team of audio, EE and software engineers supporting the development of this product. This position may require some travel both domestic and international.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent required
· 7+ years of DSP SW and firmware development experience
· Strong skills with audio system performance measurements and tuning
· Hands-on experience with one or more architectures such as TenSilica, CEVA, Kalimba, ARC or other audio DSP cores.
· C and embedded SW development
· Experience with common scripting language (Matlab, Python, etc)
· Familiarity with common audio processing blocks such as AEC, DRC, Noise suppression, EQ and ANC.
· Solid understanding of end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments
· Ph.D. degree preferred
· Understanding of acoustics design for a mobile device
· Familiarity with audio processing signal chain and characteristics of acoustic transducers such as microspeaker and microphones
· Understand audio codecs and audio post-processing tools such as Audacity or Adobe Audition
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.
Already a member? Sign In