Senior Brand Manager
Lille, France | Anheuser-Busch InBev
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted: it's a state of mind. And this is the reason why we are the largest brewery in the world, renowned for our beers such as Stella Artois, Leffe, Bud.
We all believe that any new challenge is an opportunity to do something amazing. We are all entrepreneurs and perform even better under pressure. We are responsible for our success and the success of our business. We are ambitious, embrace all new challenges and together exceed the limits of what is possible.
By joining us as Senior Brand Manager Leffe you join the best brewery in the world. You will be able to show initiative from day one, express your ideas and progress in your career much faster than you imagined.
As Senior Brand Manager Leffe you will be responsible for the development, operational execution and implementation of communication plans, ensuring that they are aligned with the overall brand strategy.
- Develop and implement branding plans including campaign development, media planning and campaign evaluation in collaboration with other marketing functions and the sales team
- Manage innovation projects
- Monthly monitoring of brand performance and action planning
- Manage the brand's budget
- Be the main point of reference for any questions about the brand in France
The profile sought:
- Bac + 5,
- 4-5 years of relevant experience,
- You want to flourish in a dynamic environment and a company that allows you to develop your potential,
- It is said of you that you are a force of conviction, that you have undeniable skills in project management and communication,
- You have a sense of leadership and a strong ability to work in a team while having a developed commercial sense,
- You have certain aptitudes to understand and translate the brand strategy into a solid plan aligned with our ambitions,
- Our values inspire you and you are behind each of them.
As the world's leading brewer, we're determined to bring people together for a better - and more equal world. A more equal world begins when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev, we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences among our employees and we strongly encourage all applicants regardless of their sex, skin color, gender or gender identity, disability, ethnic minority, nationality or other, to apply.
Does this incredible opportunity sound like your dream job? Apply now!
Already a member? Sign In