Senior Business Development Manager – Visa Business Solutions
Frankfurt, Germany | Visa
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
The main focus of the Senior Business Development Manager, Central Europe, Visa Business Solutions, is to drive our small, medium and large market commercial business in the region.
- You will work as part of team with existing and potential clients to understand their needs and those of their customers and solving those needs through our extensive range of commercial products, services and consulting, promoting the values of a Visa partnership
- For existing clients you will partner with local Visa Account Executives acting as a subject matter expert for our commercial business to bring solutions to their needs
- You will work with local and regional resources to develop and execute strategies to drive payments volume and secure long-term revenue with key issuers and partners
- You will leverage your business network to source new opportunities and develop new commercial relationships
- You will qualify commercial opportunities and work with Visa stakeholders to shape offers and manage them through the business, generating lasting value for both Visa and our clients
- You will work with the Visa Business Solutions team in London and your local VBS team to ensure that local strategies tie in with our European and Global plans and objectives
- Partner with the VBS teams in Frankfurt, London and around Europe, providing them with local insight and feedback and leveraging their expertise to help improve constantly improve our offering and expand our business
- Work closely with the regional product teams to understand local market needs and opportunities for all areas of commercial, such as mobility, travel, marketplaces, corporate, virtual and business card products
- You will quickly get up to speed on Visa’s product offering, specializing in commercial solutions and how they can help our clients achieve their business objectives
- Coordinate and own the local VBS sales strategy and pipeline, ensuring all opportunities are recorded and updated in Playbook
- Play an active role in steering and enabling network brand decisions
- Utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met and their performance metrics are optimized
- Continuously review the local and regional payment landscape and recommend ways to increase value for Visa and our clients
- You will establish excellent internal relationships within Visa and work closely with the central Business Solutions team in London
This position will report into the Head of Visa Business Solutions, Central Europe.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between
both home and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week, Monday (Sunday in some countries where Sunday is the start of the week) and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are designated as in-office collaboration days. The third day in the office will be decided based on team needs and determined in partnership with senior leadership.
What we're after..
• Typically requires extensive experience in sales and/or relationship management
• Proven depth of experience in driving client growth and winning new business in B2B commercial sales environments. Good knowledge and understanding of SMEs and large corporates in Central Europe
• Ability to develop, lead, close and grow competitive sales opportunities. Self-starter, proactive and results-focused
• Demonstrable knowledge of the local commercial payments industry landscape including trends and opportunities. Knowledge of local, regional and global market trends in commercial and financial payments
• Experience in driving small business and/or large market commercial sales
• Highly developed relationship management skills with a strong sales orientation. Experience in successfully selling ideas to senior management based on insight, product knowledge and customer needs
• Executive presence and ability to effectively engage with and grow a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally. Ability to influence people, plan, prioritize and track execution across cross-functional and with external partners. Highly skilled communicator, both written and verbal
• Travel will be local as needed to work with our Central Europe issuers and partners, with occasional visits to the London office
• Position reports is ideally located in Frankfurt but could also be located in Amsterdam, Vienna or Zurich
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Already a member? Sign In