Senior Compensation Analyst
Lincolnshire, IL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families!Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
The Compensation Analyst/Consultant supports the administration and implementation of compensation and rewards programs.
- Be a resource for the company in all aspects of broad-based compensation including analytics, market trends and practices.
- Produce real-time analytics on the effectiveness of our broad-based compensation programs and policies to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the integrity of our compensation data through regular data audits and process improvements
- Partner with compensation team members to create a consistent framework for jobs at Alight.
- Support annual compensation cycle process, partnering with other compensation team members and HR line business partners to support leaders and colleagues in the delivery of annual salary and bonus decisions.
- Partner with our technology deployment colleagues to optimize Workday from an end user experience (employees, managers) as it relates to the compensation cycle
- Partner with communication colleagues to deliver timely and pertinent information to leaders and colleagues throughout annual compensation cycle
- Lead salary survey participation for Alight through a combination of insourced and outsourced processes, including the following aspects:
- Create process for automation of survey participation through Alight partners
- Research and recommend market data resources including salary surveys, policy and practice surveys, and industry collaboration
- Utilize market data in competitive pay analyses from data gathering and analytics to recommendations and implementation
- Utilize data to ensure compliance with governmental and other regulatory bodies, internal equity and competitive pay structure.
- Participate in Pay Equity Analysis by providing data and creating impact analysisto support recommendations from a broad-based compensation perspective.
- Support all compensation Workday activities including job and employee data updates, EIB uploads, Change Requests, and testing.Lead Workday testing on compensation modules to ensure smooth transition of ongoing software releases based on understanding of configuration and downstream impacts.
- Provide consultation and support to HR Advisors and business unit leaders to develop and influence competitive compensation programs designed to attract and retain colleagues, motivate a highly skilled workforce, and drive performance and business results.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive broad-based compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience with Workday desired
- Demonstrated understanding of key metrics for broad based compensation program effectiveness and ability to translate metrics into actionable items
- Prior experience with market pricing, job evaluation and competitive pay analysis.
- Strong Excel skills and experience in the financial modeling of compensation programs
- Strong communication and partnership/advisory capabilities to reach and build connections with colleagues and employees
- Ability to order and prioritize business needs while maintaining positive partnerships
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative total reward team that lives our company’s values
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In