SENIOR COMPENSATION & BENEFITS ANALYST
Bellevue, WA, USA | NCSOFT
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:114 people have viewed this job
The HR Benefits & Compensation Specialist is responsible for maintaining HR systems, including record keeping, timekeeping, reporting, and information management systems. Assist with annual compensation reviews, salary planning, and bonus cycles, and the facilitation of annual compensation survey submissions. The role also provides benefits administrative support and project support to the HR Operations team.
- Build strong consultative and collaborative relationships with our managers and employees by providing accurate and timely information regarding compensation and benefits programs.
- Develop compensation analytics and improve exposure and utilization of data and insights.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding compensation, benefits, Leave of Absence (LOA) and 401(k) questions.
- Document our benefits processes and apply a mindset of continuous improvement towards those processes.
- Ensure data integrity in our compensation and benefit systems through accurate administrative processes.
- Participate in implementing designated compensation and/or benefits programs/projects such as annual salary planning and increases, survey benchmarking, job families, open enrollment, vendor RFPs, etc.
- Administer employee benefit programs such as retirement plans, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, temporary disability, wellness, voluntary benefits, discounts and Employee Assistance Program.
- Manages day-to-day operations, including vendor relationships, contract compliance, and escalation of issues
- Use data to monitor trends and recommend educational initiatives, program plan changes, vendor changes and cost control initiatives.
- Engage cross-functionally with Finance, Payroll, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Legal and other departments and oversight of compensation and benefits programs, budget and expenses.
- Develop multi-channel strategy to effectively communicate and implement compensation and benefits programs
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations, program trends, and prevailing practices and market competitiveness among similar organizations.
- Ensure compliance of compensation, benefit, and retirement program administration with federal, state and local rules and regulations; and associated regulatory reporting requirements.
- Coordinate daily health, welfare and 401k benefits processing. Monitor and audit employee information ensuring all benefits data in HR and vendor systems is accurate.
- Reconcile benefit invoices against employee data and submit for payment in a timely manner Assist in the management of the benefits plan renewal process and serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Analyze participation and utilization for all benefits on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Analyzes benefits experience for cost-control and risk-assessment factors.
- Analyze organizational pay practices, survey benchmarking and make recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Recruiters to accurately document jobs and qualifications. Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines.
- Participate in development and administration of performance review system to ensure compliance with salary administration guidelines.
- Administer benchmark survey participation and data compilation.
- Own the leave management process, partnering with manager, payroll, employees and third parties to ensure time is tracked and processed accurately.
- Partner with managers, HR Business Partners, and Employee Health and Safety (EHS) on worker’s compensation cases and accommodation requests
- 3-5 years of human resources experience, benefits administration strongly preferred
- Experience handling confidential information
- Working knowledge of HR compliance
- Hands-on experience working and maintaining an HRIS system, knowledge of ADP WFN preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Self-Starter - able to work with minimal direction
- Demonstrated problem solving, and time management skills
- Team Player - willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented is a must
Already a member? Sign In