Senior Compensation Partner
Sydney, Australia | Tesla Motors
Job Description:121 people have viewed this job
We are accepting expressions of interest for an ambitious, enthusiastic, Compensation Partner with superb communication skills to join Tesla’s Compensation Team.The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving positive change across the function and be willing to roll-up his / her sleeves, dig into the details, identify efficiencies, and deliver exceptional results.This individual will play a critical role in ensuring the success and driving continuous improvement across the function through developing and fostering strong relationships along with an in-depth understanding of the business groups you support. You must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, manage details, and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
• Partner with senior leaders and HR business partners to drive and ensure the success of Tesla’s compensation programs.
• Act as a business partner, problem solver, and play a governance role in the creation, negotiation and review of compensation programs and business rules.
• Provide ongoing support for staffing teams to appropriately align pay with Tesla’s competitive practice and philosophy.
• Manage sales incentive programs
• Diagnose gaps between current and desired state.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and planning to continuously improve our compensation programs and processes.
• Use strong communication & analytical skills to drive understanding of compensation philosophies, practices and administration among leaders and managers and assist in cascading to all levels of the organization.
• Manages project plan elements and provides expertise to compensation and cross-functional HR projects
• Assist with design and administration of compensation programs (performance, recognition, equity, etc.)
• Develop, implement and lead compensation communication and training programs for managers and HR
• Lead the development and management of compensation analytics and employee feedback studies
• Support the development and roll-out of internal and client-facing compensation tools and systems
• Ensure compensation programs are scalable, compliant and are effectively deployed to the organization
• Takes a proactive approach to identification and execution of industry best practices and trends
• Commit to getting the job done no matter what issues arise.
• 3-5 years of compensation experience
• Experience managing sales incentive programs
• Experience managing benefits programs
• Compensation subject matter expert in design, implementation, communication and administration of competitive compensation programs
• Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, job evaluation, etc
• Bachelor’s degree required (advanced degree a plus) and/or equivalent in experience.Statistics, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative focus preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
• Possess high level of integrity.Be widely trusted, direct and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence
• Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
• Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Tableau, SQL, database design, and computer language experience a plus
• Evidence of exceptional ability
Already a member? Sign In