Senior Compensation & People Data Analyst
Chicago, IL, USA | SpotOn
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
SpotOn is a fast-growing Point-of-Sale, marketing, loyalty, sales, and reputation tracking platform that helps customers check in to earn rewards at their favorite local businesses using our web, mobile phone, and tablet products. Business owners can use data generated by these check-ins, as well as sales data, to reach out and connect with their customers, manage their online reputation, and experience the benefits of loyal, returning customers.
The Compensation & People Data Analyst is responsible for the analysis, delivery, and maintenance of SpotOn’s people and compensation data. This role will enhance our current reporting and metrics and will have a significant impact on SpotOn’s workforce metrics and compensation strategy by informing key strategic decisions to help attract, motivate and retain top talent. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited by being able to tell stories and making compelling arguments through visual data and analysis. This role will report to the Director, HR Operations.
About the Role
- Conduct benchmarking analysis to develop job profiles, job levels, and pay ranges to maintain the current job architecture and support the strategic growth of the business
- Develop data-informed insights and HR employee lifecycle analysis to support strategic decision-making on HR and company initiatives
- Regularly audit and reconcile people and compensation data to uphold a high level of data integrity in all systems
- Assess market trends and best practices. Participate in compensation surveys.
- Create, implement and maintain compensation and data policies, processes and procedures
- Assist in providing compensation education to managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional partnerships with HR, Talent, Finance, Data, Legal and SpotOn’s management team.
- Partner with SpotOn’s Data analytics team to create data dashboards with key metrics for HR analytics and programs
- Participate in various projects related to compensation and people data analytics
- At least 4 years of experience in compensation and HR data analysis
- Experience supporting a multi-country employee base - US, Mexico and Poland a plus
- Experience working with external survey data sources. Experience with Radford a plus
- Advanced MS Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Experience in ADP, Greenhouse, and Tableau a plus
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills with the ability to understand and communicate the meaning of the data being presented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to efficiently communicate with leadership
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with caution and integrity, in accordance with compliance laws and regulations
… and here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday & sick time
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
- 401K with matching
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Already a member? Sign In