Senior Consultant - Automotive
Boston, MA, USA | Roland Berger
Functions:Consulting - Strategy
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
New ownership models, autonomous technology, digital, and electrification are transforming the automotive industry, while an increasingly volatile and closed global landscape challenges tradition operational structures. Roland Berger's automotive practice is at the forefront of helping both traditional and new entrants across the automotive ecosystem plan for and thrive through these tumultuous times.Our projects cut across a number of cutting-edge topics, including:
- Electric vehicle (EV) and autonomous portfolio strategy and business models
- Shifting consumer vehicle ownership experience (CaaS)
- Sustainable footprint and operations re-design
- Automotive software strategy
- EV battery strategies for vehicle manufacturers and suppliers
- EV charging infrastructure and grid integration (V2G)
- Digital aftersales transformation and data monetization
- Next generation manufacturing
- Organic and in-organic growth strategy
Roland Berger is looking for Senior Consultants to join our Automotive team based in Detroit, Chicago, or Boston.You will develop and implement tailored strategies and business models in a dynamic international project environment and support our clients to solve their most critical problems.
As a Senior Consultant, you will typically assume responsibility for one or more project modules within a larger engagement or lead smaller engagements as well as contribute to thought leadership and new business development.You will interact directly with client executives and, lead and develop teal members. From the start, you are considered an entrepreneur in our company. We encourage you to show initiative, think creatively, and take responsibility.
- Responsible for one or more project modules within a larger engagement or directly lead smaller engagement, including developing the project structure and formulating solutions
- Structuring and executing data gathering including designing and conducting interviews
- Designing and performing quantitative analysis, including use of economic and financial concepts and tools
- Drafting written communication of results, including developing compelling presentation documents
- Communicating results with RB project team and directly to client executives
- Lead and help develop team members in structuring and prioritizing project activities
- Contribute to client development and project acquisition efforts
- Contribute to thought leadership
Keys To Success:
- In-depth automotive industry knowledge as a result of education and experience
- Understanding of various automotive business models and key dynamics
- Experience interacting with senior management (written and oral)
- Refined presentation skills (written and oral)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA or master's degree in relevant field preferred
- 3-5 years of prior industry/consulting experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database skills
Roland Berger provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, pregnancy (including childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, military and veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Roland Berger is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact your recruiter.
Current Company policy encourages that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all new hires must certify to their vaccine status by the time they start employment. Based on vaccine status, employees may have different safety protocols at different times based on COVID-19 levels.
If applying within the US, this role is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Already a member? Sign In