Maricopa County, AZ, USA | HCL Technologies
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:78 people have viewed this job
Provide Level 3 support for complex system and applications, rolling out new systems, maintaining, migrating, upgrading and improving the long-term performance of the systems.
• Deep Understanding of UNIX/Linux Fundamentals and concepts.
• Extensive System Administration experience with Red Hat Linux and other Linux flavors.
• Hands on experience with HP Blades, Enclosure & DL G8/9.
• Proven experience in VMWARE running large scale Virtualized environments
• Scripting experience, specifically with Ruby/Perl and shell scripting language to automate existing and workloads and routine system admin tasks.
• Experience with Chef will be a big plus.
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BIND, LDAP and other core technologies such as Send mail, NTP, TCP/IP, FCIP, iSCSI, SAN, NAS etc.
• Experience in resolving complex issues related to Break-fix Performance tuning and deployments.
• Extensive troubleshooting skills with Linux, network in complex App and DB environments.
• Strong understanding of network and server security.
• CA WCC Exp., Quest Authentication Tools Exp.
• Experience with administering servers and storage within AWS cloud environments
• RHCE, VMware, AWS certifications
(1.) Creation of solution and architectural views (logical| conceptual| development| execution| infrastructure & operations architecture) (2.) To assess the domain IT landscape assessment and Application portfolio optimization for gap analysis (3.) To contribute towards white/technical papers and knowledge base (4.) To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new and emerging products/technologies (5.) To manage Non Functional Requirement adaption for the solution (6.) To study and define system requirements addressing stakeholder| portfolio concerns
Experience 7-12 Years
No. of Positions 1
Skill (Primary) Technical Skills-SKU - C&Unix-Linux/Unix/Aix - Admin
Already a member? Sign In