Senior Design Director
Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Randstad
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Are you a Director level architect with over 20 to 35 years experience and have designed iconic buildings around the world?
If you are actively looking to make a move to Dubai or not, im happy to have a confidential chat about the role.
My client is one of the multidisciplinary giants looking for a Design Principle / Director (Architectural Concept Design). The right candidate will be in a similar position with a reputable Design firm working on large scale influential buildings around the world on and in the UK.
* Direct a team of Creative Design Architects to prepare and present exceptional pre-concept designs, concept designs for various high end/luxury building projects in UAE / GCC area.
* Exhibits a thorough understanding of project design philosophy and provides input in developing design strategies relative to the assigned task or area of responsibility.
* Production of unique architectural Pre-concept Design & Concept Design.
* Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation of solutions.
* Think creatively to produce ideas and concepts, work with a wide range of software including Revit.
* Interact with the clients throughout the time of design stages till final approval.
* Excellent in communication skill
* Excellent in presentation skill
* Exceptional in client relationship
* Assertive Leader
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
BA hons architecture
Alrdeady a member? Sign In