Senior Development Director - AAA Games
San Francisco, CA, USA | TopGolf
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Topgolf Media is looking for an experienced, hands-on Development Director to build and manage a team of engineers on a new in development mobile game. You will partner with design, art, product, QA and the Agile team to support the team in delivering high quality features to our players.
- Work closely with engineering, design and art leads to set quality targets for the product, and drive processes to ensure those targets are being met.
- Own process and execution for the project as a whole. Maintain and optimize the team's established processes and development workflows. Identify and implement improvements, always keeping efficiency and execution top of mind and adjusting as we go.
- Establish a viable project plan and schedule, determine task dependencies, balance scope, assign tasks and align stakeholders to deliver on defined project outcomes.
- Be a servant leader, diving in deep when necessary
- Work with project managers to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Work with the product team to own the product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent years of experience required
- 8+ years of project management or team leadership experience
- Experience developing and shipping games, mobile games is a plus
- Experience in implementing and managing various project management methodologies including Agile / Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Topgolf Media:
Based in San Francisco, Topgolf Media creates and distributes advanced media content, enabling the Topgolf community to experience the best times of their lives. The division enhances in-venue golf games as well as creating experiences outside of the venues with apps, websites and virtual experiences. In addition, Topgolf Media cultivates relationships with global partners, sponsors and ambassadors to promote innovation within the Topgolf brand.Topgolf Media provides an intimate, fast-paced, collaborative environment that combines its love of sports, entertainment and lifestyle to produce quality content. We have a top-notch team that strives for the best and we are looking for others who prioritize quality and innovation. Our goal is to create compelling experiences to engage Topgolf fans of all walks in new, innovative ways.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Topgolf Media does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf Media will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Media and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Already a member? Sign In