Senior Director, Client Service
New York, NY, USA | Bounteous
Job Description:71 people have viewed this job
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at Bounteous, it’s to add to our interpersonal dynamics and choose the right person to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
We offer our team members advanced growth and professional development opportunities and can't wait for you to experience this yourself as a Senior Director, Client Service. This position reports to the VP, Client Service and the right candidate will largely be autonomous in managing their book of accounts and direct reports.
Bounteous boasts a long-standing track record of ideating, innovating, and implementing award-winning solutions and driving best-in-class results. Our success starts with hiring the right people, in the right roles, at the right time to strategize, analyze, design, engineer, and market for some of the world’s biggest brands.
Role and Responsibilities
• Oversee the company’s relationships with a group of key strategic accounts, comprising $6M-$10M in revenue, with focus on accounts leveraging digital transformation
• Partner with client leaders to create rich, relevant customer experiences that drive results
• Act as the key liaison between Bounteous and senior client team members, with a focus on organic growth and establishing long-term partnerships
• Develop and manage strategic account management plans that establishe multi-threaded relationships, identify and mitigate threats, develop opportunities and raise our strategic role within the client’s business model
• Immerse yourself into our clients' brands and partner with them to identify long term goals and key objectives
• Articulate and hold the full-range of client leaders’ concerns and acts as a client partner
• Oversee new Statement of Work kickoff and customer on-boarding processes with internal stakeholders and systems, including finance, legal, design, and development
• Establish strong working relationships with clients and colleagues to foster a collaborative environment for the team to think creatively and solution together
• Drive the decision-making process and participate in key planning milestones
• Guide the design and development teams from initiation through to completion
• Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process
• Prepare client dashboards, provide reporting and analytics and consultation
• Manage and provide career coaching for 2-5 client service professionals, including daily mentorship and assigning of work, performance assessments, and career development support
• Partner with Program Delivery/Project Management team to ensure that work is delivered to clients' satisfaction
• BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience preferred
• 15+ years of client service, digital marketing or account management experience
• 5+ years of experience supporting clients undergoing digital customer experience transformations, including new platform implementation, new core application development, or the like
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent listening, presentation skills, negotiation skills preferred
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and attention to detail a must
• People management and mentorship skills and experience
• Deliver client-focused solutions based off client goals
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Already a member? Sign In