Senior Director, Customer Care Operations
Centennial, CO, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Comcast is seeking a seasoned, energetic and customer-focused senior leader to serve as the Sr. Director, Care Operations to utilize their demonstrated experience to successfully lead a multi-faceted customer service organization.The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership and operational skills, along with an exceptional ability to establish highly effective cross-functional relationships throughout the enterprise.The position requires a solid understanding of call center operations including balanced scorecards, customer experience, and the importance of a winning culture, each critical to delivering superior service and fostering an environment of inclusiveness.The Sr. Director is charged with influencing every interaction to build customer loyalty and create an experience that is second to none for team members and customers.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Create a cohesive team that understands the organization’s vision and direction, and is invested in identifying and delivering best practices that enable the delivery of service excellence to our customers.
- Ability to cultivate relationships across various functions and locations with a strategic focus on removing barriers and fostering a collaborative spirit.
- Continuous partnership with HR and Talent to recruit, train and develop employees and encourage multi-functional growth and development of team members.
- Promote a team environment that challenges and rewards both individual effort and team results, providing recognition which encourages achievement of goals.
- Create strategies to balance short-term requirements with long-range business plans.
- Provides people leadership and direction for all Center staff to ensure all employees have a shared vision and are aligned towards company goals and strategies.
- Utilizes analytics and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the customer onboarding experience.
- Develops and maintains an energetic, high-performance culture that inspires employee commitment and encourages excellence.
- Ensures that all call center performance and service standards are met in the areas of quality, service, sales and productivity to maximize call center effectiveness.
- Implements and supports structured rewards and recognition programs that drive quality behaviors and supports employee retention.
- Interacts with cross-functional management teams to implement and succeed with new product launches and/or marketing initiatives.
- Advises senior leaders on Center performance and provides recommendations for improvements
- Lead eNPS initiatives focused on continuous improvement of the workplace and employee motivation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining an NPS (Net-Promoter Score) driven customer service strategy.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Experience managing the operations of a high volume, inbound call center
- Strong leadership abilities and experience directly managing Manager and Sr. Manager level leaders
- Ability to be both tactical and strategic in execution
- Knowledge of best-in-class customer service practices, policies, and strategies
- Strong analytical abilities and a background in leveraging KPI and Metrics within a customer service environment
- Knowledge and experience supporting an NPS roll out or NPS driven customer service driven environment, preferred
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop others through honest feedback and consistent measures of capabilities and skill sets
- Articulate an inspiring vision that generates energy, ownership, accountability and commitment, leveraging fresh perspectives and ideas
- Encourage new ways of looking at issues, processes and solutions, challenging existing approaches and pursue changes
- Create constant connections and transformational interactions with people that motivate and inspire trust
- Strong executive presence inspiring high levels of integrity, serving as a role model for the Center