Senior Director, Integration & Corporate Development
Atlanta, GA, USA | Cox Communications
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:110 people have viewed this job
The Senior Director, Integration and Corporate Development will support M&A, investment, and integration efforts for the Cox Automotive portfolio.This includes the execution of acquisitions, joint ventures, investments, divestitures and other structures in addition to leading the transition of investments over time to their business owners.
The position will: 1) manage and support the internal investment and acquisition process; 2) lead business and integration planning pre-close; 3) drive post-close integration of acquired businesses into the Cox automotive portfolio.
This position will be responsible for supporting all phases of deal execution which includes managing cross-divisional and cross-functional internal teams and interfacing with critical external partners including legal advisors, financial advisors and strategic partners.The key focus areas include developing and executing integration plans, identifying targets, sourcing deal flow, driving strategic and financial analysis, negotiating deal documents, managing due diligence processes.The ideal candidate will have significant integration and corporate development experience.
• Develop and drive the pre-close business planning and integration process, including the identification of key risks and challenges and their associated mitigation plans; the development of short and long-term integration planning objectives and actions by functional area; assessment, development, and execution of communications, etc.
• Lead post-close integration execution, including driving the accountability to deliver the business case, synergies, functional and cultural change, operational changes, etc.
• Evaluate acquisition and investment opportunities, including assessing market size, growth, segmentation and overall attractiveness, customer interviewing, detailing competitor strengths and weaknesses, and technologies
• Build detailed business and financial models of proposed transactions/strategies and various target valuation scenarios, including market forecasts, competitor share forecasts, evaluating synergy opportunities including revenue enhancement opportunities, cost saving opportunities, product/service improvements, sales and market improvements
• Manage proposed transactions, including serving as an active participant in the deal negotiation process, preparing term sheets, managing extensive due diligence, developing definitive agreements, disclosures, and other deal documents, providing support for integration into CAI
• Supporting the Vice President of Corporate Development
• Experience: 10+ years of relevant functional experience required which includes integration, corporate development, private equity, deal advisory, and/or investment banking.Experience with Technology deals is preferred.
• Experience developing and running +20 integration projects to completion
• Experience managing cross-division and cross-functional teams, leaders and subject matter experts
• Strong presentation (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills; needed to interact with management, external partners
• Excellent negotiation, analytical and research skills
• Highly organized with strong ability to multi-task and manage competing projects simultaneously.
• Travel up to 50%
• Bachelor Degree required.
• MBA or relevant certifications preferred
Already a member? Sign In