Senior Director of Corporate Marketing
Seattle, WA, USA | Textio
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. Our category-defining augmented writing platform has already transformed the way that thousands of companies communicate. We're looking for a strategic Senior Director of Corporate Marketing to help us build upon our existing brand recognition and create a strategy that drives even broader awareness and affinity for Textio as we expand our product offerings.
In 2021 we shipped several new products and doubled the size of our customer base. 2022 promises to be even more exciting: more new products coming to market, an ambitious revenue plan, and substantial team growth. We are actively and intentionally building the marketing team that will help us through Textio's next stage.
As an experienced marketing leader in multi-product B2B SaaS environments, you are an expert in building integrated marketing programs across PR and communications, social media, field marketing, thought leadership, content marketing, events, brand, and creative. You excel at creating coordinated marketing strategies that support team and company goals, and can develop a data-driven approach that you subsequently refine as you test and learn.
You are also an expert at building brands. You thrive off of being the Textio brand subject matter expert, and are experienced building company and brand level positioning and messaging strategy, and then landing that strategy in the market. You are passionate about developing a deep understanding of markets and customers then using that knowledge to position a brand as the market leader.
This is a great role for you if:
• You obsess over our customers and make sure that they stand front and center in everything we do.
• You have experience leading a brand through a transformational change: category, positioning, and/or visual identity.
• You enjoy partnering with leaders in Revenue and Product to ensure that every touch point with our customers is world class and aligns with our brand strategy; you understand that every interaction with our product and employees is the foundation of our brand.
• You are have experience developing, testing, and scaling compelling campaigns and creative themes that resonate with target audiences and create a measurable bias to action; you can effectively partner with the demand generation team to support their goals.
• You don't just hold team members accountable, you also coach them on how to be more successful; you are also experienced with managing external marketing agencies.
• You have a personal commitment to creating healthy and diverse teams.
• You lead with curiosity first; you want to understand all parts of Textio's business, and you are passionate about helping others succeed.
• You thrive working in complex multi-product, multi-buyer software environments.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive marketing team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
• We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
• We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
• We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
• Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
• On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $182,500 - $267,500 (target range for this role is $190,000 - $236,000). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Already a member? Sign In