Senior Director of Growth Marketing
Anywhere, IL, USA | Textio
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Note: We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
Textio's mission is to build software that creates understanding between people. Our category-defining augmented writing platform has already transformed the way that thousands of companies communicate. We're looking for a Senior Director of Growth Marketing to join the Textio marketing team and build a program that leads us into our next phase of growth to $100M ARR and beyond.
In 2021 we shipped several new products and doubled the size of our customer base. 2022 promises to be even more exciting: more new products coming to market, a bold revenue plan, and substantial team growth. We are actively and intentionally building the marketing team that will help us through Textio's next stage.
As an experienced marketing leader in multi-product B2B SaaS environments, you’ve scaled growth marketing organizations and have a strong point of view on where to invest resources to have the biggest impact. You understand that a leaky funnel undermines strong top-of-funnel growth, and are obsessed with optimizing conversion at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
This is a great role for you if:
• Consider yourself a "Moonshot thinker" and are ready to bring a strong growth marketing perspective to Textio to drive step function growth.
• You’ve built and led successful, inclusive, and diverse teams and are passionate about mentorship and developing growth marketing talent.
• You are great at building positive relationships with sales and product teams.
• You're enthusiastic about measurement and learning through data, and you know how to build a culture of experimentation on your team.
• You're curious about new digital experiences and exploring how we can implement creative new digital approaches to delight prospects and drive leads and pipeline.
• You have deep experience using content marketing to drive prospects from awareness and consideration through to decision, and you have a vision for where content can fill gaps in the funnel to drive higher conversions.
• You have hands-on experience with tools like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Amplitude, and a solid understanding of website CMS as well as web and app technology.
• You love to take an A/B testing and experiment design approach.
What you will do:
• Set Textio’s growth marketing strategy and goals, deciding which new channels and initiatives to build, refine, and prioritize.
• Hire and develop the dream Growth Marketing team, building out discrete demand generation, account-based marketing, website, marketing operations, and lifecycle marketing functions to support Textio's ambitious growth goals.
• Champion growth initiatives at the leadership level and obtain the necessary resources to make your vision programmatic and repeatable.
• Turn customer advocacy into one of our strongest growth levers.
• Chart a course for freemium and product-led growth at Textio, working closely with partners in Product to find opportunities in the app to drive referrals and upsells.
We are looking to build a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive marketing team. We have a number of outstanding benefits to support that.
• We are a fully distributed team. Without a central office, everyone’s on an equal footing wherever you’re based. Our positions are open to residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, and Washington.
• We offer flexible schedules and unlimited time off. Take vacations to recharge and work the schedule that makes sense for you. We’re about long-term growth and success, so that means working sustainably.
• We provide outstanding health care, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
• Paid time to volunteer at non-profits. If you volunteer enough, we’ll match your hours with donations.
• On demand mentoring with Bravely.
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $182,500 - $267,500. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Already a member? Sign In