Senior Director of Sales Operations - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | Egnyte
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Operations / Production
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
The Senior Director of Sales Strategy & Operations is the key business partner to our field and partner sales organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is expected to have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and able to synthesize high volumes of information and data to support a rapidly changing organization.
The role will oversee a team that provides strategic and operational support to the field and partner organizations and drives repeatability, predictability, and scalability across the business.
- The role brings a strategic attitude that is critical to establishing: GTM strategy, sales planning, sales segmentation, territory design, sales quota, commission plan design & administration, and KPI/scorecard framework all with the goal of exceeding short and long term financial goals. S/he will lead/ support the execution of multiple strategic cross-functional projects that are crafted to increase bookings, productivity, and overall efficiency in meeting corporate objectives.
- Establish and maintain operating cadence/rigor across all sales/field functions to ensure the health of the business on achieving key performance metrics
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify growth opportunities. Develop key insights for executive-level presentations and drive critical business decisions
- You will oversee sales operations, establishing a foundation for the function, then building out a team to support you as we scale
- Own the strategy for instrumenting sales operations to ensure systems, processes, and goals are aligned.
- Be responsible for end-to-end funnel visibility and analysis, campaign effectiveness, database cleanliness, and overall business impact.
- Own the sales tech stack
- Ensure sales process adoption, implement sales methodology practices within the sales process, capture the necessary process information to drive improvements
- Refine the sales management processes, including key performance indicators and dashboards, pipeline management, quotas, and account and territory planning
- Drive programs and create the infrastructure for sales and technical enablement
- Develop reporting and analysis processes and work with leadership to define and measure all sales personnel against performance standards.
- Define compensation and incentive plans that align the sales org incentives to our company-wide strategy
- Looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in a transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making the company successful.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading a global sales operations function in a SaaS company
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence and project management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, the Salesforce ecosystem, and other sales-related software
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional initiatives.
- Expertise in business analytics, key performance indicators and dashboards.
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting.
- Budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree supported by sales or sales operations experience.
- Demonstrated track record of top performance
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HSA, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Already a member? Sign In