Senior Director, Product Management - Loyalty
Boston, MA, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Epsilon has an exciting new opportunity stemming from the growth and evolution of its loyalty products and services. Reporting to Epsilon’s SVP PeopleCloud Product Offerings, the Senior Director of Loyalty will be instrumental in determining Epsilon’s loyalty strategy and direction, positioning us for future success. The Senior Director will lead a cross-functional team and develop a strategy to deliver Epsilon’s Loyalty solutions across all industry verticals, domestically and internationally. The Senior Director will be responsible for oversight of product strategy, providing direction to Product Management and Engineering to inform the development roadmap. They will interface with both client teams and internal delivery teams to ensure that timely, efficient and profitable loyalty marketing programs are executed throughout the development lifecycle.
You will be specifically responsible for the following:
- In concert with the business leaders, create and drive short and long term strategic plans for the Loyalty Solutions.
- Assess customer needs and gaps, create competitive assessments, synthesize external inputs and the development of vertical specific implications with recommended approaches.
- In concert with Product Management and Engineering, define and prioritize a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency.
- Define, champion and help deliver future offerings and innovations.
- Own the KPI Dashboard for the product line – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s.
- In partnership with the Technology Solutions team, develop and communicate overall positioning, benefits, features and go-to market strategy to internal and external stakeholders, develop marketing strategies and tactics including content development, pricing, promotion and channel strategy.
- In concert with Sales and Client Services leadership, identify target verticals and clients, domestically and internationally.
- Occasionally support sales in early stage account strategy and major client pursuits.
- The position will set cross functional goals and help to prioritize work and hold cross functional team members accountable to their commitments.
- Support strategic corporate development efforts by evaluating technologies.
- Efficiently represent Epsilon’s Loyalty solutions to major customers and partners
You bring with you:
- An accomplished executive with 10+ years of loyalty program business management, preferably in a SaaS environment, either with a leading Loyalty solution provider, or managing a program directly.
- A powerful blend of business and technical savvy, with a demonstrated ability to innovate and bring new solutions to market.
- A strong background in the software industry with significant experience in product management and product marketing with a proven track record of managing products through the entire life cycle.
- A deep knowledge in loyalty marketing programs.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of customer service.
- Prior experience of successfully managing matrixed, geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience with solutions incorporating social media, the cloud, mobile and other emerging technologies.
- Comfortable with current loyalty technologies and strategies.
- The confidence and credibility to be a driver of both strategic vision and the actions required to bring that vision to reality.
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a changing, fast growth, results-driven environment with prior experience in both large and small organizations.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- A solid educational background; a bachelor’s degree is required and an advanced degree is preferred.
Already a member? Sign In