Senior Director, Product Sales Support & Analysis
Atlanta, GA, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
Responsible for directing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support and Analysis department. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joininghuddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and ourcommunities
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and Marketing management to identify key reports, functionality, and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Manages partnership with Product Sales teams by overseeing report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc administrative support as it relates to client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of inside sales reports, as developed by members of the Product Sales Team.
- Works closely with Sales management, the Sales team, and the Marketing team to identify marketing prospects and support lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees daily activity reports and reporting trends and makes recommendations as needed on changes to reports, tactics, and current strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Alrdeady a member? Sign In