Senior Director/Vice President Of Finance
Nashville, TN, USA | BrightSpring Health Services
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
BrightSpring Health is seeking a Senior Director/Vice President of Finance to lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function for the nationwide Hospice business. Key activities include operational analysis, support of business development, budgeting and forecasting, evaluate risks and benefits, provide financial guidance, and implement growth opportunities. This position will apply extensive finance experience to enhance the company’s financial performance while fostering a business and compliance driven culture. This position reports directly to the Division CFO and works closely with C-level executives and agency level directors of operations to develop and implement innovative solutions to challenges.
• Advise the CEO, CFO, Segment President, and other key members of senior management on operational performance, financial planning, budgeting, strategic investment priorities, and process improvement opportunities.
• Contribute to the execution of strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall tactical management of the business segment.
• Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions for the business segment.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget, prior year, and trend.
• Oversee daily operations of the Hospice FP&A department and coordinate all AP, Payroll, and Accounting functions for the business segment with their respective corporate functionss.
• Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts.
• Provide leadership and support for transactional activities surrounding M&A activities.
• Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO, CFO, and Segment President informed of all critical issues.
• Represent the organization externally, as necessary, in professional services negotiations and deliverables.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
• Ensure direct staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
• Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results.
• Support and implement appropriate system of policies and procedures to improve operating effectiveness.
• Provide analytical support to the internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant work experience including US GAAP accounting, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and/or building and evaluating financial models
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA or CMA is preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; strong accounting and financial skills including variance analysis, forecasting, budgeting and financial modeling
• Experience scaling financial systems to support both revenue and market diversity
Already a member? Sign In