Senior Enterprise Architect
London, United Kingdom | Global Management and IT Consulting Firm
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
At Global Management and IT Consulting Firm Group, the work undertaken by our IT consultants sits at the heart of the digital revolution. We help our clients to align their operating model with their digital strategy, helping businesses achieve their strategic goals by integrating good business design with the right technology.
The interaction between business design and technology is complex – but we simplify it for our clients. As a senior Enterprise Architect within our Business Design team you will be working collaboratively with clients to shape and deliver the most innovative integrated business, IT and transformational change assignments.
• Work with executive-level clients to understand and shape their future strategic business goals, concisely articulating the potential of modern enabling technologies and how they will influence the organisation’s technology, people and operational landscapes.
• Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision, building appropriate structure and governance, managing complex internal and external stakeholder relationships and leading teams made up of specialists in all branches of technical and business architecture.
• Predict and respond to client needs, driving new business to build a significant personal pipeline of transformational architecture work.
• Be an expert trusted advisor, sustaining a strong and senior client network through the depth of your industry insight, delivery capability and ability to simplify highly complex challenges.
• Play a lead role within the service to shape the future of the Enterprise Architecture internal capability.
What does great look like?
To succeed as a Senior Enterprise Architect at Global Management and IT Consulting Firm you will be expected to have:
• An expert understanding of architecture methods with the experience and pragmatism to shape the best approach for each client.
• Extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains with a strong appreciation of the strategic commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work - in both agile and more traditional client environments.
• Fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to bring together and make a lasting impact on the most senior client groups.
• The commercial experience required to successfully shape, sell and deliver significant assignments for existing and new clients.
• Leadership. In addition to leading great work for our clients, as a member of our leadership team you will play a key role in the growth and development of Global Management and IT Consulting Firm as an organisation.