Senior Financial Analyst - Treasury
Cypress, CA, USA | iRhythm Technologies
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experience, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst.Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Lead the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and special projects working directly with the Manufacturing Ops, Procurement, IT, SG&A, and R&D teams
• Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing gross margin analysis and reporting
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including cost of revenue and gross margin, expenses and capital expenditures
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
You are an experienced FP&A professional with in depth knowledge of manufacturing operations and gross margin forecasting and analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
• 3-5+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Experience with cashflow analysis and supporting the treasury function, cost of revenue and gross margin analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Strong leadership skills required. Ability to articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
• Prior experience in medical device industry preferred but not required
Already a member? Sign In