Senior Financial Analyst
Purchase, NY, USA | Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
This position will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the annual budget, developing and maintaining weekly and monthly reports and assisting in special projects and analysis as requested.
• Responsible for the monthly close package.
• Responsible for the reporting and analysis of the business units’ expense and various reports on revenue.
• Responsible for the analysis of business units’ expense.
• Participate in annual budget process.
• Assist the CFO and Director of FP&A with various analyses, as needed.
• Responsible for special projects and tasks as assigned.
• Responsible for meeting all deadlines related to the analyst’s areas of responsibilities and assisting in meeting corporate deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required (must have strong knowledge of accounting principles).
• 5 years of experience in financial analysis.
• Previous airline industry experience is a plus.
• Must have excellent knowledge/proficiency in MS Office especially Excel.
• Knowledge of Clarity and JD Edwards or other accounting system is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the company.
• Ability to manage multiple activities and work with a strong sense of urgency is required.
• Demonstrate attention to detail.
• Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness, who wants to learn and grow.
• Flexibility to work extended hours during month-end financial closings and budget planning.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Already a member? Sign In