Senior Financial Analyst-Operations
Cypress, CA, USA | iRhythm Technologies
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on how cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and engaging Senior FP&A Professional. This position is operationally focused and will partner with operational leaders across the organization. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. We are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Lead the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, CAPEX, OPEX, and special projects.
• Partner with Marketing, Manufacturing, Customer Care, Procurement, IT, SG&A, and R&D leadership.
• Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, including preparing ROI and gross margin analysis and reporting
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including the cost of revenue and gross margin, expenses, and capital expenditures
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and department heads with in-depth analysis
You are an experienced FP&A professional with in-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations and gross margin forecasting and analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Experience working with manufacturing teams, cost of revenue, and gross margin analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Strong leadership skills required. Ability to articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
• Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred but not required
Already a member? Sign In