Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Anywhere, OR, USA | Procore
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous.
That’s why we’re looking for experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineers to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry. In this role, you’ll join our highly collaborative Product and Engineering organization to drive the technical direction of our projects.
This position can be based at any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
• Evolve our existing codebase from a monolithic Rails application into a modular system with clear, well-enforced domain boundaries and a coherent public interface
• Participate in designing and building a system that is aligned with Procore’s technical vision of a service-oriented architecture
• Work up and down the stack to ship code for our Rails backend and our React frontend, and dive deep into the database layer to handle complex querying needs
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and UX to design and build solutions that delight users and solve critical business problems
• Serve as a leader and mentor to more junior engineers within your team
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or comparable work experience
• 5+ years experience in Object-Oriented Program fundamentals, Test Driven Development and Design principles (Ruby on Rails, Python, C++, Java)
• Experience designing and building software in a Service-Oriented Architecture
• Track record of anticipating technical problems that will fall out of major projects and designing solutions to overcome those problems
• Experience working with our stack of Ruby on Rails, React, and PostgreSQL
• Strong experience documenting and bringing team clarity to complex solutions
• Time-honed expertise with modern web development across the entire spectrum of development, testing, staging, deploying, and monitoring
• A curious mind that is driven to innovate and solve customer problems
Already a member? Sign In