SENIOR HR PROGRAMS ANALYST
Bellevue, WA, USA | NCSOFT
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We are seeking a talented Senior HR Programs Analyst to join our team! The Senior HR Programs Analyst will support the Director, HR Programs to develop and implement HR programs related to Total Rewards, Talent Reviews, Career Development, Succession Bench Strength, Performance Management, Onboarding Strategy, Employee Engagement Surveys, People Metrics & Analytics, Digitalization of HR, Learning & Development and Diversity & Inclusion. Collaborate closely with the People Effectiveness Center and Employee Journeys Center Teams on design, policy development, guidelines and implementation of key HR programs and actively participate in roll out of company-wide HR initiatives and programs.Work cross-functionally to shape and evolve the New Hire Onboarding experience, performance management, and incentive plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage job matching and data submission processes for compensation surveys. Lead year-round salary survey inventory and benchmarking process, including analysis of market data and overall competitiveness;
- Evaluate new jobs, promotions and reclassifications and recommend compensation elements for positions, including base and incentive pay, market range and placement within structure;
- Review and analyze results from compensation and benefits surveys to make recommendations to ensure we offer competitive total rewards programs;
- Effectively manage and maintain current plans, systems and tools;
- Maintain internal structure including job leveling, and job families that are relevant for strategic goals of the business.
- Partner with the People Effectiveness Team on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development;
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic improvements;
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling;
- Collaborate with People Effectiveness Team to assess, create and implement solutions within the client group.
- Manages projects/process improvement, including the following tasks: apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identifies and understand issues, problems and opportunities. Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions. Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions. Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences. Uses this data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications. Utilizes interpersonal skills when working with various customers and peers to accomplish project goals. Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
People Analytics & Digitalization
- Serve as an active thought partner and will play a key role in the development, design, and implementation of new people analytics;
- Improve data integrity to achieve high quality, actionable data & metrics;
- Own the tracking, measurement, and improvement of key people initiatives;
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences;
- Create specifications for reports and analyses based on business needs and required or available data elements.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Support the design, develop and execute a diversity strategy that is integrated into existing talent management, hiring, retention, and development processes; working closely with Talent Acquisition and People Effectiveness Team;
- Partner with People Effectiveness Team to educate and coach leaders on progressive ways to enhance diversity and inclusion on their teams;
- Use data and metrics to uncover ways to strengthen inclusion and to make NCSOFT more diverse.
- Bachelors degree or related experience, with 8+ years of Program/Project Management Experience; Exceptional project and program management skills; can teach and coach these skills in others but also acts as a productive hands-on PM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and build trusting relationships
- Proven extensive knowledge in HR reporting and analytics
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment and manage time appropriately.
- Experience working large data set. Systems thinking and strong analytical skills; can identify root causes, recognize patterns, and solve complex problems.
- Strong Program Management experience that includes managing multiple cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to understand how internal communication can meet their business needs.
- Strategic, analytical thinker; passion for problem solving with a creative mindset, creating recommendations and driving the action plans for solving those problems.
Already a member? Sign In