Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Remote, VA, USA | Riverbed Technology
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About This Position
- Be actively engaged as a strategic HR Business Partner in the America’s and understand how to work in a global, matrixed environment.
- Provide sound advice and counsel for organizational effectiveness.
- Guide and coach at all levels of management on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex employee relation issues.
- Coach and facilitate solutions for people management, career development, succession planning and retention.
- Assess organizational capabilities, identify competency and talent gaps, and ensure development of people.
- Collaborate and partner with HR Operations team to communicate and participate in company-wide programs such as annual reviews/compensation programs.
- Partner with Recruiting with regards to workforce planning.
- Drive and lead people-focused programs and change initiatives.
- Manage and handle additional HR related tasks and projects on an ad-hoc basis
- A proven, high performing HR Business Partner background, ideally in a technology company, supporting various client groups. Preference is Public Sector, Professional Services, Renewals, & Channel Sales
- Supported C-suite level executives or senior level leaders in a larger company - tech sales executives preferred
- 12 + years direct HR Business Partner experience
- Proven track record of success within multiple HR functions including employee relations, training and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, compliance and recruiting.
- Business results focused, possessing the ability to quickly sort through information and data, form a point of view and develop solutions.
- Successful experience consulting with all levels of management, able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust and credibility.
- Strong knowledge of HR standard concepts, practices, procedures and US employment law.
- Ability to interact and respond to questions from management with ease; high-tech experience is a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail, well organized.
- Exceptional communication skills with demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Experience in fast paced environments, with a collaborative approach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Already a member? Sign In