Senior Manager: Business Development For Enterprise Networking
San Jose, CA, USA | Multinational Technology Company
Job Description:89 people have viewed this job
In this role you will be responsible for ecosystem partners, contract negotiations and software offers across the Enterprise Networking portfolio, the foundation of Multinational Technology Company’s Intent-Based Networking . You will collaborate closely with our strategic partners and customers and also other key individuals and teams across both the Networking and Security groups: account leads, customer experience teams, finance specialists, product strategists, etc. The primary key to success in this role is the ability to develop a smart strategy and execute effectively against that strategy while also adjusting as market and organizational dynamics dictate.
What You'll Do:
You will be an individual contributor in the Business Strategy & Business Development team. The team reports to SVP, Product Management for Enterprise Networking.
1. Understand, scope and define growth and adoption strategies for our ecosystem partners
2. Engage with customers, partners, finance and engineering teams to negotiate unique contracts; define the reasonable contract boundaries to ensure a mutually beneficial outcome
3. Own the Enterprise Networking software offer strategy: structure the offers, ensure value proposition is clear for buyers and sellers, monitor/measure and adjust as needed.
Who You Are:
1. A minimum 5 years in product management, strategic marketing or business development role. A combination of these roles/skills is highly desirable.
2. Deep understanding of the above-mentioned markets and technology areas
3. Proven track record in identifying new/evolved/untapped sources of revenue
4. Ability to implement effective software offers against an established and significant base of HW revenue
5. Strategic thinker and superb executor with deep business acumen
7. Ability to work with and influence all types of people in all types of roles
8. MBA or technical equivalent required