Senior Manager, Client Go-to-Market and Sales Enablement
Foster City, CA, USA | Visa
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
*This role will be hybrid and must sit near one of Visa's office hubs*
The Senior Manager will be a member of Visa's United States (US) Client Delivery team and will be responsible for partnering with US stakeholders to bring Credit, Debit, Prepaid, and ATM solutions to market, driving adoption, and providing scaled support for client relationship managers.The Senior Manager will work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders including product managers, client relationship managers, marketing, and communications functions.In partnership with these teams, the Client Delivery Lead will ensure sales teams are setup for success and Visa delivers a consistent and seamless experience for our clients.The position is based in either San Francisco or Foster City, California.
- Support product launch and scaled product adoption through baseline sales collateral development, talking points, FAQ, and Sales training
- Drive Sales socialization of product proposals and go-to-market plans
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on covered product(s) as well as related business and operational processes
- Support sales planning, including product adoption targets and prioritization by client/market segments
- Support development, tracking, and management of product sales pipeline process
- Support team and cross-functional projects
- Foster productive relationships at all levels within the team and across Visa
- Minimal travel required
This position is open to the following locations: Foster City, CA or San Francisco, CA.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both home and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week, Monday (Sunday in some countries where Sunday is the start of the week) and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are designated as in-office collaboration days. The third day in the office will be decided based on team needs and determined in partnership with senior leadership.
8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 5 or more years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
• 9+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3+years of experience with a PhD
• Product management, development, or marketing, management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience
• Payments experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Manage high complexity, effectively manage time, and prioritize workload
• Self-starter with the ability to work with a sense of urgency and deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes
• Strategic thinker with superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and synthesize data
• High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word required
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Already a member? Sign In