Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategist - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | SAGE GROUP PLC
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sage’s priorities are to continue winning by focusing on improving the end-to-end customer and partner journey. The Brand Experience and Customer Promise Program at Sage is designed to help us achieve our goals by shaping and delivering how Sage is experienced across all customer and partner touch points – what it means to ‘be Sage’, what a Sage experience ‘feels like’ and critically, how these outcomes are measured and evaluated. The fundamental thing is that the brand is the sum of all those things. We need reality to match the brand promise – so every interaction, every day is on brand. The Customer Promises are our way of articulating how we want our products and services to come to life for our customers across the end-to-end experience lifecycle, and the Promises are intended to support consistent, effective delivery of both customer and commercial business outcomes.
Historically this impactful work has been accomplished for Sage by consulting firms and we are now bringing it inhouse so we need an internal customer experience strategist/consultant, a Senior Manager, Customer Experience Strategy, who will partner across all functions in Sage to develop customer insights and customer experience strategy, build this inhouse, and manage the implementation and measurement of the Customer Promises.
Supporting cross-functional teams in all geographies to take a Customer Promise lens on their activity, prioritize and accelerate delivery of high impact outcomes and help them to achieve their goals through a unified CX strategy. You will lead a human-centered design process, and build actionable, measurable plans to deliver customer and commercial outcomes.
• Collaborate with our VP of Brand Experience to refine our Customer Promise and brand experience outcomes (“the What”) and work closely with stakeholders across Sage who are accountable for the solution (“the How”) and support the management and overall delivery and measurement of Customer Promise program globally.
• Support design and delivery of customer promise activation framework, customer journey mapping, and key-moments-of-truth framework across Sage
• Manage journey-mapping workshops, ensure proper creation of journey-mapping documents, and manage stakeholder participation and research
• Work closely with Brand Experience team colleagues to ensure that BX/CX and Customer Promise activity across GEOs and key products are in alignment, including:
• Build, establish, and share with peer’s workshop discipline, establishing best practices for understanding and improving customer experience initiatives
• Conduct appropriate research of customer personas, ensuring that personas are used consistently and effectively for all phases of design, development, and testing
• Oversee journey mapping training and certification. Manage the journey-mapping output-to-action process, ensure proper creation of journey-mapping documents, and manage stakeholder participation and research
• Manage the tracking and delivery of Brand Experience and Customer Promise outcomes and measurement criteria, and continually make sure that the right business stakeholders are engaged
• Work with colleagues in customer feedback and measurement to help make sure that the outcomes of that work are directed towards enabling Customer Promises
• Undertake elements of customer research testing and interpret results to inform experience design outputs and actions
• Work with stakeholders across Sage to successfully co-create and embed the target brand experience outcomes expected.
• Create a fundamental understanding of our brand experience with business leaders to apply this vision to everything from customer service to our Sage Foundation; Colleagues; Partners; ISVs / VARs; In product / Online (web & mobile); Digital & Assisted channels.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business management/administration, communications, marketing, and/or relevant
• 5+ years of direct experience with developing and executing customer experience strategy, customer transformation, or closely related fields
• Experience with customer journey mapping and facilitating cross-functional workshops specifically focused on improving the (CX) customer experience
• Demonstrated record of establishing policies and procedures that create positive customer experiences
• Proven track record of extensive project management and successful consultative stakeholder management
• Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills and a history of making data-driving decisions
• Experience working in fast-paced, hands-on, ambiguous, and adaptive environments, ideally including time with a company in a transformative period
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Motivated to build things from scratch and innovate
• Ability to look at the big picture, and go into the details whenever needed
•Partnering with global teams in different time zones
Your Benefits At Sage
• Competitive salaries that landed us top 5% of similar sized companies (according to Comparably)
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) retirement match (100% matching up to 4%)
• 21 days of paid time off (+1 floating holiday)
• 5 days paid yearly to volunteer (through Sage Foundation)
• Sage Wellness Rewards Program (flexible ways to use wellness credit and fitness reimbursement)
• A library of on-demand career development options and ongoing training offerings
Already a member? Sign In