Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Technology
Covington, GA, USA | Becton Dickinson & Company
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:94 people have viewed this job
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Technology will be responsible for recommending, developing, and maintaining digital marketing applications and websites to enable marketing automation, marketing investment optimization, and omnichannel customer engagement and retention. The role includes managing internal and external partners to develop secure technical capabilities to optimize our digital technical capabilities.
The successful candidate will possess the balance of digital technical experience, strategy, and leadership ability to develop a marketing technology roadmap, manage implementation, and serve as the owner of Home Care’s digital technologies.
- Partner with stakeholders to define a global digital technology roadmap
- Identify and implement innovative digital technology solutions to enable the DTC strategy
- Manage the full lifecycle of digital technology implementations and improvements
- Serve as the product owner for Digital Marketing Technology (i.e. websites, marketing automation, content management, social management, IT support for marketing activities with agencies, etc.)
- Manage, coordinate, and continuously improve the digital marketing technologies implemented
- Partner with internal IT to ensure applications developed for sales and operations are aligned with the customer engagement strategy
- Identify and partner with third parties and internal stakeholders for digital technology implementations to ensure internal requirements are met
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management of information systems or related business subject areas
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience managing and developing digital marketing technology solutions (must include experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and website management)
- Minimum of 5 years of leading software development teams
- Proven success leading digital marketing technology implementations and serving as the owner of digital marketing solutions
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Proven track record managing multiple initiatives and teams simultaneously
- Communication and organization skills to manage diverse stakeholders and partners
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to build relationships across functional departments.
- Project management skills to effectively manage initiatives on time and within budget, proactively raising issues and recommending solutions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Already a member? Sign In