Senior Manager, SEO Strategy
New York, NY, USA | American Express
Job Description:89 people have viewed this job
The Global Commercial Services (GCS) US SME organization is focused on driving customer growth and engagement initiatives through digital channels, including SEO and content, to address evolving financial needs of small and large businesses.
Our Search team is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the SEO strategy and implementation in support of the B2B Acquisition experience on the GCS site. This role will also partner closely with a Senior Content manager to guide the future vision of our content and ensure that SEO plays a critical role in content strategy and execution.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-energy team and gain insight into the B2B digital journey, while partnering closely with various cross-functional partners, including Marketing, Acquisition, Paid Media, Enterprise Digital, Product Management and Brand.
- Lead Card, Non-Card and Corporate SEO strategy for the B2B site, focused on driving traffic and revenue. Work closely with our Site team and external agencies to identify ways of maximizing traffic and optimizing conversion rate.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO remains a critical part of the acquisition journey and is properly implemented to support all Site pages; this includes working with SEO agencies to manage keyword research, on-page optimization, link building and domain consolidation
- Lead Sr. Analyst on all SEO support and execution work streams
- Analyze data to help inform strategy; track and report on site performance and organic traffic trends
- Champion SEO best practices across the organization to improve search for all Enterprise sites
- Partner with Paid Search team to share learnings and identify best practices in an effort to inform a holistic search strategy
- Manage SEO agency relationship
- 4-6 years digital marketing experience and strong understanding of SEO practices
- Strategic thinking – understanding of industry trends and ability to apply them to drive business results and innovation
- Demonstrated success building, maintaining and leveraging relationships, plus ability to manage/collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Exceptional quantitative skills enabling analysis of large amounts of data to create actionable recommendations with measurable value
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously drive and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Detail-oriented with experience to ensure flawless execution
- Experience leading and coaching high-performing talent
- Technical expertise a plus, including knowledge of technology platforms, systems and capabilities with experience in driving technology projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required