Senior Manager, Supply Chain: Stationery
San Francisco, CA, USA | Minted
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Minted is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Manager to join our Supply Chain Stationery team. This individual will be responsible for assisting senior management in developing and executing manufacturing and supply chain strategies for our Stationery business and managing partners/suppliers in our manufacturing network. The Senior Manager will be accountable for scaling our manufacturing network to support aggressive growth plans, ensuring we delight our customers with high quality products and services, introducing exciting and innovative new products in concert with other Minted functions, and achieving manufacturing and shipping cost goals.
• Partner with management on the development and execution of manufacturing and overall supply chain strategies to achieve growth, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals for Minted’s flagship stationery business
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop forecasts, and work with suppliers to manage capacity and inventory availability to support the forecast
• Monitor supplier performance to ensure high quality and on-time delivery of customer orders
• Own execution of the order processes for Minted’s Stationery business, working closely with internal and external partners to resolve data quality issues
• Manage our inventory to ensure that products are correctly set up, planned, purchased and accounted for
• Deliver best in class product quality by meticulously analyzing all customer feedback, identifying and prioritizingopportunity areas for quality improvement within Minted and our manufacturing locations
• Partnerwith Customer Operations to identify and resolve supply chain issues adversely impacting customer
• Partner with product and engineering teams to define requirements for systems capabilities that improve the order fulfillment experience and scale processes to support highly seasonal volume fluctuation
• Passionate and care deeply about delighting the Minted customer.
• Skilled at project management, have the ability to work cross functionally inside and outside the organization, and have a track record of achieving results.
• Extremely detail and process oriented.
• Adept at developing forecasts, cost models, capacity plans and dissecting customer feedback to drive decision making, measuring performance of the manufacturing network, and identifying the opportunities to drive improvement.
• Expert at Excel data manipulation and analysis and adept at navigating business intelligence platforms (e.g. Looker) to identify and extract relevant data sets.
• Known for your excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to work as a team with other Minted functions and operations partners.
• Transparent and openly share information.
• Experienced with working with employees at all levels of a company.
• Articulate and persuasive while able to listen and incorporate the perspectives of others.
• Enjoy a fast paced environment that requires you to multi-task, make data-driven decisions and act with urgency to achieve intended outcomes.
• 7+ years of experience in supply chain management, operations, manufacturing, or e-commerce
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related field
Artists shape culture. They spark conversation, create connection, and bring beauty into the world. Minted is where they come together to reach further. Our marketplace empowers a thriving community of independent artists to sell and scale their work. We nurture self-expression, cultivate community, and bring the best in visual art to a global audience.
We’re building a new way to discover the world’s best creative talent. We’re here for the emerging talent ready to take off, the local favorites ready to grow, and the established artists ready to dream bigger.
At Minted, our people don’t just believe in the power of art–we live it. We have our finger on the pulse of what’s new and now. We’re obsessed with great design, art, and interiors. We’re in galleries, at fairs, and constantly finding inspiration online. We seek undiscovered talent that deserves to stand up and stand out. We connect with artists that have something to say, and we collaborate to amplify their work.The Minted community’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Our marketplace brings the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. We recognize the challenges independent artists face, and we leverage our resources to level the playing field and create a platform that gives artists the freedom to develop their craft and grow their business.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employ 350+ full-time employees, plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. We have raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners.Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program
Already a member? Sign In